During so many years in the profession as Nutritionist, we have given good results. We share our passion by helping others in keeping them in Good Health.
We give each of you the time and guidance you deserve.
1. Eat lot of fruits, vegetables and salads.
2. Saturated fat and sugar intake be reduced.
3. Reduce salt intake, not more than 6 Gms. Per day.
4. Alcohol is also high in calories.
5. Drink lot of water and don’t feel thirsty. 6-8 glasses (250 ml.)
of water should be taken daily.
6. Do exercise daily. At least 30 minutes of brisk walk should be done daily.
7. Dinner should be taken at least two hours prior to sleep.
8. Recommended calories for men are around 2,500 calories
a day and for women are around 2,000 calories a day. Most people are eating more calories than their requirement and
it should be reduced.
Copyright © 2020 NUTRITION HUB - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy